Sunday, April 22, 2012

Snapshots of Europe

A farmer's market in France
Waiting for the metro in Paris with Camille, one of my childhood friends.
The Cinque Terre and gelato

Beautiful Tuscan countryside

Michelangelo's dome in Saint Peter.
A cute resto we ate at in Rome.
The 4 Rivers Fountain in Piazza Navona, Rome

Cheese!
Mandatory picture: but seriously, we hated Pisa!
The grounds of the Chateau de Fontainebleau, outside of Paris
A view of Monacco from above
The Mediterranean!


Yeah, Lucy!!
Darling street in Colmar, Alsace, France
Kissing on the banks of the Seine, Paris.
I love Lucy!
Coffee
Our balcony in Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy. Seriously, does it get more beautiful than this?
The sunset over the Cinque Terre. La Dolce Vita.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Love the photos! Hope you are both having a fabulous time! Thanks for sharing your adventure. -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You guys look like you're having a blast!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana and John, it looks like you are having an incredible time!!! It must be so wonderful to be with the one you love, sharing all kinds of adventures, quality time, and beautiful scenery together. What a gift from God! I am so happy for you! I send my love!!^^

    ReplyDelete